This is an advanced weekend course suitable for beginners, practising at the cutting edge of dowsing and esoteric gardening techniques. Master dowser Alanna Moore, from Ireland/Australia will take you through the following:
- Pendulum dowsing for problem solving and energy assessments
- Dowsing for improved plant, soil and animal health; including our own body energies and energetic planting techniques.
- Dowsing the energies of trees and sensing beneficial interactions with them.
- Water divining using pendulums and map dowsing.
- Subtle environmental energies that affect wellbeing and how to detect them by dowsing.
- The hazard of geopathic stress, with Earth acupuncture techniques to neutralise it.
- The hazard of electro-stress, with practical ways to avoid, block or reduce its affects.
- Spirits of place – their other-dimensional worlds and how to dowse for them.
- Volcanic rock dust for soil remineralisation and stimulating energetic qualities.
- Harmonising feng shui and energising plants and animals with ‘Power Towers’.
- ‘Sensitive Permaculture’ design, informed by subtle energies and bringing improved harmony with nature.
- How to make a Power Tower and charge it up with joyful ritual.
About Alanna Moore:
Alanna Moore is passionate about eco-friendly food growing and eco-living, and the subtle dimensions of the landscape. She has been a geomancer, specialising in mapping out the Earth energies of place and working with them, for over 35 years and she was a founder of the NSW Dowsing Society in Sydney, her home town. She has also taught dowsing and geomancy, and their application to gardening and farming, across Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Taiwan and Singapore, and also Germany and Switzerland, where her ‘Power Towers’ have been installed to good effect. (She now lives in Ireland.) The author of 8 books, her title ‘Divining Earth Spirit’ includes much about New Zealand’s folklore and nature spirits. (Her books are distributed in NZ bookshops by Akasha; she will also have some copies available at the weekend). Alanna also produces a free magazine at her website, the home of all things geomantic: – www.geomantica.com
Alanna Moore is available for dowsing consultancy work for a few days after the weekend. Please book in with her at email@example.com
About Koanga: The Koanga Institute Centre for Regenerative Living, is well known internationally for producing highly competent and knowledgeable students and teachers. For your benefit, we run multiple workshops, offer an extensive searchable knowledge-base, publish high quality books and instruction manuals, have internships, apprenticeships and multiple other learning opportunities in regenerative living, Permaculture, and appropriate technologies.
Our workshops, apprenticeships and internships are for anyone interested in living sustainably, designing their own lives and empowering change in their communities. Koanga Institutes range of leading edge courses impart knowledge and practical skills that will empower you to be more self-reliant and resilient in supporting your family and your local community. For a full range of what we offer, please refer to our website www.koanga.org.nz
Accomodation: Includes camping spot and simple facilities, and all meals.
Please note: The Workshop will be confirmed two weeks before it begins. If circumstances prevent the Workshop from going ahead, enrolment fees will be refunded in full.
Payment Options: We can offer an option for you to pay off the Workshop in installments; providing that the workshop has been paid for in full no later than 2 weeks before the start date. To ask further questions, secure your place or organise payment options please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: Students who cancel their place at a workshop with more than two weeks notice will be given an 85% refund, however cancellations after this time can only be refunded 50% of the course fee. Cancellations with less than 48 hours, no refund can be given.